From: Amy on
Hi,

I'm using vs2005 to create a Cab project for pcoket pc 2003. But I have the
problem when building the cab.

ERROR: The Windows CE CAB Wizard encountered an error. See the output
window for more information.

?Error: Line 113 - unsupported DirID 1
Error: Line 116 - unsupported DirID 1
Error: File c:\docume~1\locals~1\temp\wiz781.inf contains DirIDs, which are
not supported

plz go to the following link to view what i had set for the property
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=258yx43

Actually, I would like to set the multi string values for the registry. I'm
not sure what's the format or way to set for it. Is there anyone know about
this?
Thanks for help!!
From: 0 on
"%%1" instead of "%1" might work

i dont use vs2005 for cab's, but if it generates a .INF file that can
be manually edited, then for multi string add:

HKLM,"Software\MyApp", "choices", 0x00010000,"one","two","more"

all that and more at
"http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wcesetup/html/_wcesdk_Creating_an_inf_File_for_the_CAB_Wizard.asp"

Amy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using vs2005 to create a Cab project for pcoket pc 2003. But I have the
> problem when building the cab.
>
> ERROR: The Windows CE CAB Wizard encountered an error. See the output
> window for more information.
>
> Error: Line 113 - unsupported DirID 1
> Error: Line 116 - unsupported DirID 1
> Error: File c:\docume~1\locals~1\temp\wiz781.inf contains DirIDs, which are
> not supported
>
> plz go to the following link to view what i had set for the property
> http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=258yx43
>
> Actually, I would like to set the multi string values for the registry. I'm
> not sure what's the format or way to set for it. Is there anyone know about
> this?
> Thanks for help!!

Pages: 1
Prev: registry mulit string