From: Michael on
Does anyone know of a good stand alone reg scanner ?

Mike

From: optikl on

RegSupremePro from www.macecraft.com
From: AvianFlux on
I use RegSeeker (free).

http://www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

From: Jeff N. on
I have found the newest JV16Power Tools to be the most extensive and safe
reg cleaner I have used. Although Macecraft also makes Reg Supreme Pro,
which does a good job, JV16's found hundreds of more useless entries no
other cleaner could detect.
www.macecraft.com

JJ

From: optikl on
Jeff N. wrote:
> I have found the newest JV16Power Tools to be the most extensive and safe
> reg cleaner I have used. Although Macecraft also makes Reg Supreme Pro,
> which does a good job, JV16's found hundreds of more useless entries no
> other cleaner could detect.
> www.macecraft.com
>
> JJ
>
> Michael wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know of a good stand alone reg scanner ?
>>
>>Mike

You might want to contact the developer of both jv16 and RegSupremePro.
I doubt seriously he'd support your contention that jv16 will find
hundreds more instances of useless entries than RegSupremePro will find.
Check out the Macecraft forum and you'll find this subject discussed.