From: nungry on
I've just reinstalled my whole pc, i.e., vista, office, etc etc, for the
third time this year, but this time, all my office data didn't come back like
it did the last two times. It's all sitting in a Windows.old file on my pc,
but the last two times it came back by itself. What have I done wrong, should
I reinstall Office again, or is there an easier fix????
From: DL on
Reinstalling is going to do nothing.
On this occassion you have obviously installed a new instance of Vista &
your programs, whereas in the past you will have repaired your installation.
You need to copy your data files from your Documents folder in windows old
to your current Documents folder.
If you need help on this consult a Vista Group.
Of course why an earth you have needed to redo your PC 3 times is another
story

From: Earle Horton on
Windows Easy Transfer?

Earle