From: manning08 on
I am attempting to enter a product key to convert a trial version of MS
Office to the full version, but cannot figure out where to enter the key.
What exactly do I need to do to enter the key? When I open up Outlook, Word,
Excel and Power Point, nothing prompts me to enter the key. Where do I go to
enter it?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Regards
From: JoAnn Paules on