From: DW on
while they tell us that

"science is what we do when we don't know
what we are doing"

now that according to they, relativity is the biggest
science they ever did

gives

"relativity is what we do when we don't know
what we are doing"

where am i not even wrong???

!!!

From: Inertial on
"DW" <h38htg(a)dcemail.com> wrote in message
> while they tell us that
>
> "science is what we do when we don't know
> what we are doing"

You're thinking about religion there

> now that according to they, relativity is the biggest
> science they ever did
>
> gives
>
> "relativity is what we do when we don't know
> what we are doing"
>

> where am i not even wrong???

You're wrong everywhere.

From: DW on

Inertial wrote:
> "DW" <h38htg(a)dcemail.com> wrote in message
> > while they tell us that
> >
> > "science is what we do when we don't know
> > what we are doing"
>
> You're thinking about religion there

not me, a big scientist at The Collider said exactly that

you must trust it, because they know what they do at the collider

> > now that according to they, relativity is the biggest
> > science they ever did
> >
> > gives
> >
> > "relativity is what we do when we don't know
> > what we are doing"
> >

> > where am i not even wrong???
>
> You're wrong everywhere.

where exactly everywhere?

From: PD on
On Nov 6, 3:32 pm, DW <h38...(a)dcemail.com> wrote:
> while they tell us that
>
> "science is what we do when we don't know
> what we are doing"
>
> now that according to they, relativity is the biggest
> science they ever did
>
> gives
>
> "relativity is what we do when we don't know
> what we are doing"
>
> where am i not even wrong???
>
> !!!

Sound bites are not mathematical expressions you can plug in, to
derive a result.

PD
From: BURT on
On Nov 11, 1:23 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 3:32 pm, DW <h38...(a)dcemail.com> wrote:
>

> > while they tell us that
>
> > "science is what we do when we don't know
> > what we are doing"
>
> > now that according to they, relativity is the biggest
> > science they ever did
>
> > gives
>
> > "relativity is what we do when we don't know
> > what we are doing"
>
> > where am i not even wrong???
>
> > !!!
>
> Sound bites are not mathematical expressions you can plug in, to
> derive a result.
>
> PD- Hide quoted text -

Relativity is when you atrt to move throuogh space objects around move
backward in the opposite direction. Those things also get slower in
the distance. The Sun precesses in the sky in the opposite direction
of the earths turn.

Mitch Raemsch