From: George Hammond on
Copyright 2009 George Hammond M.S. Physics

WASHINGTON D.C.
I braked at the stoplight and a sedan skidded to a halt
on my right. It was 3 am in a honky tonk section of Laural
Maryland a block from where George Wallace was shot. The
three punks in the car started blowing their horn. I knew
it was run or pull the K-Bar over my visor and probably kill
one of them in a fight. I jambed it into reverse flooring
the accelerator and spinning the steering wheel. The car
spun into a 180 facing the wrong way on a divided highway. I
gunned it into the oncoming traffic. The three punks in the
sedan followed suit and came after me! That was the day I
discovered the world's first scientific proof of God. I
discovered it while studying in the library of Congress on
Capitol Hill and was on my way home. Needless to say I got
away or I wouldn't be here telling you about it.
The way I discovered it is an interesting story. I'm a
physicist who got interested in psychology research. The
first thing I found out is that modern psychology research
consists mainly of an activity called Factor Analysis. They
use the world's largest computers to extract the
eigenvectors from 100x100 correlation matrices. The
correlations are obtained from psychology tests given to
hundreds of thousands of people world wide.
The upshot of all this is that they have known for
decades that every analysis results in exactly 4
eigenvectors, but being psychologists and not physicists
they have never been able to figure out why or what they
mean or where they come from. Being a physicist I
immediately recognized that the 4x4 matrix is what
physicists call, "curved". I went looking for the cause of
this curvature and soon discovered that it comes from the
3-axis orthogonal structure of the body, in particular the
3-axis cleavage of the brain. That accounted for 3 of the
eigenvectors, they were "space" related. The 4th one was IQ
which is mental speed and is time related. The curvature of
this matrix was actually caused by brain growth, in
particular the well known Secular Trend in human growth.
What I had discovered is that all of psychology is explained
by a curvature of subjective spacetime.... a CURVATURE OF
REALITY! . I was amazed at how simple this discovery was...
apparently I must have been the first physicist in history
to ever take psychology seriously. Little did I know how
momentous this discovery actually was!
Once the stunning fact is discovered that psychology is a
CURVATURE it is not long before one realizes that this
curvature is actually the explaination of "God"... yes, the
God of the Bible. Sure enough, the Secular Trend growth
deficit in the brain causes the "unconscious mind" which is
in fact the God of the Bible. Analysis soon showed that
this discovery explained the following 13 major historical
facts about the phenomenon of God:

1. There physically exists an "invisible world" known as
"Heaven" which is similar to Earth but is a paradise.
2. God is an "invisible man" who lives there and is all
powerful and rules the actual (visible) world from
there.
3. This God can effect miracles which transcend
the (known) laws of Physics.
4. Jesus said "God is a spirit" Jn 4:24
5. Historically Religion has evolved from Polytheism
(many demigods) to Monotheism (one supreme God).
6. Christianity predicts the world is transforming itself
into Heaven and will actually complete this at a
date known as "Kingdom Come"... or the "end of the
world".
7. There is such a thing as "Eternal Life".
8. Jesus was the physical "incarnation of God"
9. The Cross for some reason is the central symbol of
(Western) Religion.
10. For some reason our main canonical text is written
in 4 identical versions known as the "4-Gospel Canon".
11. God "created the world" only a matter of "thousands"
of years ago (Genesis) not "billions" of years ago
(Big Bang) as Science believes.
12. God created man "in his own image".
13. There is a "Trinity of God", functionally or
operationally speaking.

the complete detailed explanation of all 13 of these
leading items PROVES without any doubt that a curvature of
subjective reality (the reality we see) is caused by the
brain growth deficit and explains the entire phenomenon of
God:

GOD IS A CURVATURE OF
REALITY

Naturally I have published all of this in the peer
reviewed literature in order to protect my priorities, and I
am currently writing a book. My peer published papers are
prominantly posted on my website for your reading
convenience (url in signature file below).
Meanwhile, the discovery of the world's first scientific
proof of God is my calling card to history.
GEORGE HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
Primary site
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond
Mirror sites
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
HAMMOND FOLK SONG by Casey Bennetto
http://interrobang.jwgh.org/songs/hammond.mp3
=======================================
From: Inertial on
"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote in message
> Copyright 2009 George Hammond M.S. Physics

Gawd no .. Hammond again. Are you still doing your comedy act that you call
science?

From: George Hammond on
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:43:33 +1100, "Inertial"
<relatively(a)rest.com> wrote:

>"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote in message
>> Copyright 2009 George Hammond M.S. Physics
>
>Gawd no .. Hammond again. Are you still doing your comedy act that you call
>science?

You're not laughing, dork.
From: Inertial on
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:43:33 +1100, "Inertial"
> <relatively(a)rest.com> wrote:
>
>>"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote in message
>>> Copyright 2009 George Hammond M.S. Physics
>>
>>Gawd no .. Hammond again. Are you still doing your comedy act that you
>>call
>>science?
>>
> You're not laughing, dork.

Oh .. but I AMMMMM !! You're hilarious

From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
George Hammond wrote on Fri, 06 Nov 2009 04:22:30 -0800:

Your usual nonsense.

> [...]
> 12. God created man "in his own image". 13. There is a "Trinity of God",
> functionally or
> operationally speaking.
>
> the complete detailed explanation of all 13 of these
> leading items PROVES without any doubt that a curvature of subjective
> reality (the reality we see) is caused by the brain growth deficit and
> explains the entire phenomenon of God:
>
> GOD IS A CURVATURE OF
> REALITY
>
> Naturally I have published all of this in the peer
> reviewed literature in order to protect my priorities, and I am
> currently writing a book. My peer published papers are prominantly
> posted on my website for your reading convenience (url in signature file
> below).
> Meanwhile, the discovery of the world's first scientific
> proof of God is my calling card to history.

http://www.canonicalscience.org/

BLOG:
http://www.canonicalscience.org/en/publicationzone/canonicalsciencetoday/canonicalsciencetoday.html