From: Otto Bahn on
"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote

>>> Answering you is a waste of time except that I am using
>>> voice dictation and don't have to lift a finger to do so.
>>> It is sad and pathetic but somehow reassuring to be
>>> absolutely confident and have proof positive that you are an
>>> ABSOLUTE FOOL.
>>
>>Voice dictation has an all-caps mode?
>>--oTTo--
>>
> [Hammond]
> Of course it does storm trooper.... every word processing
> function known to man has a verbal command which the voice
> recognition program immediately recognizes.

That's only available in the professional version, which
I doubt you can afford.

> Dragon-10 is a 2-GIG program! That's almost the size of
> Windows for chrissakes!

Windows are measured in inches or feet, not bytes.

--oTTo--

From: BURT on
On Nov 10, 1:15 pm, John Stafford <n...(a)droffats.net> wrote:
> In article <g7hjf511pcgo1oqp9j5jiir2vi1j0jc...(a)4ax.com>,
>  George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>
> >    Dragon-10 is a 2-GIG program!  That's almost the size of
> > Windows for chrissakes!
>
> OMG! You can't count, either!
> WindoZe is over 14 'GIG' !

Relaivity is the theory of the appearance of things moving around you.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Otto Bahn on
"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote

>>> [Hammond]
>>> With all due respect, the day you need to warn me will
>>> be the day hell freezes over. my website not only has
>>> multiple mirror copies in operation 24-7-365, I also have
>>> every square inch of the website backed up on DVDs, flash
>>> drives and hard drives and online storage. Think about it
>>> for Christ's sake; what do you think the guy who's
>>> discovered and published the world's first scientific proof
>>> of God knows about danger? don't be ridiculous!
>>
>> I warned you against trying to get recognition and assistance
>>spreading word about the SPOG from existing religious institutions but
>>you went ahead and tried anyway. How did that work out for you again?
>>

> [Hammond]
> How many times do I have to tell you? You're not in a
> position to warn me about anything. you just fancy that
> you'd like to be.... sorry, amateurs that have nothing to
> say on topic about the theory do not automatically get
> promoted to executive adviser as a booby prize.

How about assistant executive adviser?

--oTTo--

From: George Hammond on
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:33:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn" <ei(a)eio.com>
wrote:

>"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote

>>> I warned you against trying to get recognition and assistance
>>>spreading word about the SPOG from existing religious institutions but
>>>you went ahead and tried anyway. How did that work out for you again?
>>>

>> [Hammond]
>> How many times do I have to tell you? You're not in a
>> position to warn me about anything. you just fancy that
>> you'd like to be.... sorry, amateurs that have nothing to
>> say on topic about the theory do not automatically get
>> promoted to executive adviser as a booby prize.
>
>How about assistant executive adviser?
>--oTTo--

[Hammond]

That kind of humility is a sign of real intelligence. Quit
scaring me!

GEORGE HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
Primary site
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond
Mirror site
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
HAMMOND FOLK SONG by Casey Bennetto
http://interrobang.jwgh.org/songs/hammond.mp3
=======================================
From: George Hammond on
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:15:03 -0600, John Stafford
<nhoj(a)droffats.net> wrote:

>In article <g7hjf511pcgo1oqp9j5jiir2vi1j0jcvcg(a)4ax.com>,
> George Hammond <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>
>> Dragon-10 is a 2-GIG program! That's almost the size of
>> Windows for chrissakes!
>
>OMG! You can't count, either!
>WindoZe is over 14 'GIG' !

[Hammond]
Thanks for the information gopher. I had no idea what
the size of Windows is, so to find out all I do is take a
guess and some mindless pedantic drone like you will
immediately give us the right answer. Its easier than
Google, schmuck.