From: Lits O'Hate on
On Nov 6, 8:02 am, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
> My peer published papers are
> prominantly posted on my website for your reading
> convenience

Wow. You can even make spelling errors using speech
recognition software. Very impressive, George!

--
"God's feet are 16" long, and his IQ is 333." -- George Hammond
From: xxein on
On Nov 6, 7:22 am, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
> [...]
> which is mental speed and is time related.  The curvature of
> this matrix was actually caused by brain growth, in
> particular the well known Secular Trend in human growth.
> What I had discovered is that all of psychology is explained
> by a curvature of subjective spacetime.... a  CURVATURE OF
> REALITY! .  I was amazed at how simple this discovery was...
> apparently I must have been the first physicist in history
> to ever take psychology seriously.  Little did I know how
> momentous this discovery actually was!
>    Once the stunning fact is discovered that psychology is a
> CURVATURE it is not long before one realizes that this
> curvature is actually the explaination of "God"... yes, the
> God of the Bible.  Sure enough, the Secular Trend growth
> deficit in the brain causes the "unconscious mind" which is
> in fact the God of the Bible.  Analysis soon showed that
> this discovery explained the following 13 major historical
> facts about the phenomenon of God:
>
> 1.   There physically exists an "invisible world" known as
>       "Heaven" which is similar to Earth but is a paradise.
> 2.   God is an "invisible man" who lives there and is all
>        powerful and rules the actual (visible) world from
>        there.
> 3.    This God can effect miracles which transcend
>        the (known) laws of Physics.
> 4.    Jesus said "God is a spirit" Jn 4:24
> 5.    Historically Religion has evolved from Polytheism
>        (many demigods) to Monotheism (one supreme God).
> 6.    Christianity predicts the world is transforming itself
>        into  Heaven and will actually complete this at a
>        date known as "Kingdom Come"... or the "end of the
>        world".
> 7.   There is such a thing as "Eternal Life".
> 8.   Jesus was the physical "incarnation of God"
> 9.   The Cross for some reason is the central symbol of
>       (Western) Religion.
> 10. For some reason our main canonical text is written
>       in 4 identical versions known as the "4-Gospel Canon".
> 11. God "created the world" only a matter of "thousands"
>       of years ago (Genesis) not "billions" of years ago
>       (Big Bang) as Science believes.
> 12. God created man "in his own image".
> 13. There is a "Trinity of God", functionally or
>        operationally speaking.
>
>    the complete detailed explanation of all 13 of these
> leading items PROVES without any doubt that a curvature of
> subjective reality (the reality we see) is caused by the
> brain growth deficit and explains the entire phenomenon of
> God:
>
>                                      GOD IS A CURVATURE OF
> REALITY
>
>    Naturally I have published all of this in the peer
> reviewed literature in order to protect my priorities, and I
> am currently writing a book.  My peer published papers are
> prominantly posted on my website for your reading
> convenience (url in signature file below).
>   Meanwhile, the discovery of the world's first scientific
> proof of God is my calling card to history.

xxein: You didn't remember falling out of your bed did you?
From: Inertial on
> On Nov 6, 7:22 am, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>> Meanwhile, the discovery of the world's first scientific
>> proof of God is my calling card to history.

You mean calling card to the lunatic asylum. Oh, that's right, you've
already been there.

From: Nicko on
On Nov 6, 7:02 am, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
> Copyright 2009  George Hammond  M.S. Physics
>
>                      WASHINGTON D.C.
>    I braked at the stoplight and a sedan skidded to a halt
> on my right.

You never told us that you had telekinetic powers. That is just,
like, sooo cool!

Or maybe it's just a matter of frame of reference.

--
YOP...
From: George Hammond on
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:01:57 -0600, John Stafford
<nhoj(a)droffats.ten> wrote:

>In article <gs48f5l3kartad4tq25ctdo30rqv9g3tre(a)4ax.com>,
> George Hammond <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>
>> [...] t modern psychology research
>> consists mainly of an activity called Factor Analysis. They
>> use the world's largest computers to extract the
>> eigenvectors from 100x100 correlation matrices. The
>> correlations are obtained from psychology tests given to
>> hundreds of thousands of people world wide.
>
>It that is true, then show the data - cite.

[Hammond]
Cite it? Ffor Christ sakes I've already published it in
two papers in the peer-reviewed academic literature!

Peer reviewed publications:

Hammond G.E (1994) The Cartesian Theory, in
New Ideas In Psychology, Vol 12(2) 153-167
Pergamon Press. Online copy of peer/published
paper is posted at:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/cart.html

Hammond G.E.(2003) A Semiclassical Proof of God
Noetic Journal, Vol 4(3) July 2003, pp 231-244(Noetic
Press)
Online copy of peer/published paper is posted at:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond/Hammond5s1.html

Why don't you read them before shooting your mouth off.

>> The upshot of all this is that they have known for
>> decades that every analysis results in exactly 4
>> eigenvectors,
>
>Please show your work.

[Hammond]
Cited above and posted online for your reading
convenience.

>> Being a physicist I
>> immediately recognized that the 4x4 matrix is what
>> physicists call, "curved".
>
>Eigenvectors do not curve, so you must be referring to some relationship
>between matrices. Show us.

[Hammond]
Obviously you don't even know what the word "curvature"
means in theoretical physics. All it means is that the
matrix of the eigenvectors is OBLIQUE and not ORTHOGONALl.
In physical terms this means that the world appears
LARGER and FASTER than it actually is; to EVERYONE including
you and me.