From: mpc755 on
Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
surrounding aether and matter is energy.
From: SolomonW on
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:12:38 -0800 (PST), mpc755 wrote:

> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> surrounding aether and matter is energy.

Thanks for clearing that up.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 2, 8:53 pm, SolomonW <Solom...(a)nospamMail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:12:38 -0800 (PST), mpc755 wrote:
> > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome.
From: Dirk Van de moortel on
SolomonW wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:12:38 -0800 (PST), mpc755 wrote:
>
>> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
>> increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
>> surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>

> Thanks for clearing that up.

This is 100% litterally plariarized from Porat's book.

Dirk Vdm

From: mpc755 on
On Nov 3, 5:35 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
<dirkvandemoor...(a)nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> SolomonW wrote:
> > On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:12:38 -0800 (PST), mpc755 wrote:
>
> >> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> >> increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> >> surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> > Thanks for clearing that up.
>
> This is 100% litterally plariarized from Porat's book.
>
> Dirk Vdm

I had never heard of Porat or his book before now.