From: BURT on
On Nov 2, 5:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> surrounding aether and matter is energy.

Matter is infinitely condensed energy as particles with finite density
surrounding energy from electric and strong field bonds.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 3, 8:35 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 5:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> Matter is infinitely condensed energy as particles with finite density
> surrounding energy from electric and strong field bonds.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Matter is compressed aether. There is no way to know if the aether
consists of particles or not. Photons are said to have a rest mass of
zero. The reason for this is because when photons are at rest they are
'one with the aether'. There is now way to know if a photon exists as
a particle or not when at rest. There is no way to measure the mass. I
prefer the concept of a photon as a 'pointed' aether wave where the
aether wave enters and exits both slits in a double slit experiment
and the 'point' enters and exits a single slit. It is the 'point'
which gives the photon the capability of collapsing into a quantum of
aether when detected. A photon could also be a moving particle of
aether creating an aether displacement wave, but I prefer the
'pointed' aether wave concept.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance -
we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water
alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for
tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

There's no way to know if the aether consists of particles or not.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 3, 8:43 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 8:35 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 5:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> > Matter is infinitely condensed energy as particles with finite density
> > surrounding energy from electric and strong field bonds.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Matter is compressed aether. There is no way to know if the aether
> consists of particles or not. Photons are said to have a rest mass of
> zero. The reason for this is because when photons are at rest they are
> 'one with the aether'. There is now way to know if a photon exists as
> a particle or not when at rest. There is no way to measure the mass. I
> prefer the concept of a photon as a 'pointed' aether wave where the
> aether wave enters and exits both slits in a double slit experiment
> and the 'point' enters and exits a single slit. It is the 'point'
> which gives the photon the capability of collapsing into a quantum of
> aether when detected. A photon could also be a moving particle of
> aether creating an aether displacement wave, but I prefer the
> 'pointed' aether wave concept.
>
> 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html
>
> "Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
> entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
> surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
> course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance -
> we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water
> alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for
> tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
> impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were
> observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
> varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
> consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
> it as a medium."
>
> There's no way to know if the aether consists of particles or not.

I think I mis-read your post. Looks like you were saying the matter is
a particle, not energy is particles which make the matter.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 3, 8:35 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 5:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> Matter is infinitely condensed energy as particles with finite density
> surrounding energy from electric and strong field bonds.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Matter is compressed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
becomes uncompressed and increases in volume. The effect the increase
in volume has on the surrounding aether and matter is a physical
description of energy.
From: BURT on
On Nov 3, 6:05 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 8:35 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 5:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> > Matter is infinitely condensed energy as particles with finite density
> > surrounding energy from electric and strong field bonds.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Matter is compressed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> becomes uncompressed and increases in volume. The effect the increase
> in volume has on the surrounding aether and matter is a physical
> description of energy.

matter is an aether/energy form. Both existing together.

Mitch Raemsch