From: mpc755 on
On Nov 6, 9:05 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 7:14 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 8:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> > Aether is displaced by matter. The aether is an elastic medium and
> > pushes back in an attempt to return to a state of rest.
>
> > The pushing back creates the local gravity field.
>
> I say space pushes on matter toward center.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Space/Aether pushes on matter toward the center because it is an
elastic medium and has been displaced by the matter.
From: BURT on
On Nov 7, 6:58 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 9:05 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Aether is displaced by matter. The aether is an elastic medium and
> > > pushes back in an attempt to return to a state of rest.
>
> > > The pushing back creates the local gravity field.
>
> > I say space pushes on matter toward center.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Space/Aether pushes on matter toward the center because it is an
> elastic medium and has been displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

Space has an aether but it is filled with time.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 7, 8:32 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 6:58 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I say space pushes on matter toward center.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Space/Aether pushes on matter toward the center because it is an
> > elastic medium and has been displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> Space has an aether but it is filled with time.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

And it is the aether which is pushing back on matter because it is
displaced by the matter. Time is a concept.
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 5, 3:51 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 10:14 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 2, 8:12 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Matter is condensed aether. When matter transitions to aether it
> > > increases in volume. The effect the increase in volume has on the
> > > surrounding aether and matter is energy.
>
> > Aether is displaced by matter. The aether is an elastic medium and
> > pushes back in an attempt to return to a state of rest.
>
> > The pushing back creates the local gravity field.
>
> When the C-60 molecule is heading towards the slits in a double slit
> experiment its associated energy spans the slits. This energy enters
> and exits the slits in the form of aether displacement waves. The
> C-60 molecule itself enters and exits a single slit.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance -
we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water
alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for
tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Floats in the aether are water molecules, planets, stars, and Pioneer
satellites.