From: Don Stockbauer on
On Nov 9, 5:54 pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:57:53 -0700, Bob Casanova
>

> <nos...(a)buzz.off> wrote:
> >On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:49:49 -0500, the following appeared in
> >sci.skeptic, posted by "Otto Bahn" <e...(a)eio.com>:
>
> >>"Nicko" <nervous.n...(a)gmail.com> wrote

> >><You never told us that you had telekinetic powers.  That is just,
> >><like, sooo cool!
>
> >I think he's going for a Bulwer-Lytton award:
>
> >http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
>
> >It would have been easier if he'd managed to combine his
> >screed into one sentence, like this one:
>
> >"It came to him in a cocaine rush as he took the Langley
> >exit that if Aldrich had told Filipov about Hancock only
> >Tulfengian could have known that the photograph which Wagner
> >had shown to Maximov on the jolting S-bahn was not the
> >photograph of Kessler that Bradford had found at the dark,
> >sinister house in the Schillerstrasse the day that Straub
> >told Percival that the man on the bridge had not been
> >Aksakov but Paustovsky, which meant that is was not Kleist
> >but Kruger that Cherensky had met in the bleak, wintry
> >Grunewald and that, therefore, only Frau Epp could have
> >known that Muller had followed Droysen to the steamy,
> >aromatic cafe in the Beethovenstrasse where he told Buerger
> >that Todorov had known since the Liebermann affair that
> >McIntyre had not met Stoltz at the Goerlitzer Bahnhof but
> >instead had met Sommer at the cavernous Anhalter Bahnhof."
> >(Winner, Spy Fiction category, 1984)
>
> [Hammond]
> There are more interesting answer-bot programs littering the
> Internet.  That one apparently uses a German dictionary.
>    Simple minded dimwit!
> GEORGE  HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE

But you missed the REAL proof of God:

"God and the Universe are identical memes."
From: Bryce Utting on
Otto Bahn <ei(a)eio.com> wrote:
> It was a dark and stormy night. The dark part is redundant; had
> the lonesome moon even been out, it would have been obscured by
> the ephemeral clouds. Suddenly, three men entered a cave. One
> said, "Otto, tell us a story." The story began...It was a stormy
> night, and three men entered a cave. One said, "Cut it out, Matt!"
> And he did.

IFYPFY.

butting

--
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~butting
If this is UI for anyone - even TimC - I shall be extremely alarmed.
From: George Hammond on
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:18:36 +0000 (UTC), Bryce Utting
<butting(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>Otto Bahn <ei(a)eio.com> wrote:
>> It was a dark and stormy night. The dark part is redundant; had
>> the lonesome moon even been out, it would have been obscured by
>> the ephemeral clouds. Suddenly, three men entered a cave. One
>> said, "Otto, tell us a story." The story began...It was a stormy
>> night, and three men entered a cave. One said, "Cut it out, Matt!"
>> And he did.
>
>IFYPFY.
>

>butting

[Hammond]
The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas
The road was a ribbon of moonlight across the purple moor
When Hammond saw the castle walls grey as a piece of slate
He nailed his thesis in peer review form upon the city gate
And a 1000 years to the proof of God became his final fate
GEORGE HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
Primary site
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond
Mirror site
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
HAMMOND FOLK SONG by Casey Bennetto
http://interrobang.jwgh.org/songs/hammond.mp3
=======================================
From: Bryce Utting on
George Hammond <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>>> The story began...It was a stormy
>>> night, and three men entered a cave. One said, "Cut it out, Matt!"
>>> And he did.
>>
>>IFYPFY.
>>

> [Hammond]
> The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees
> The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas
> The road was a ribbon of moonlight across the purple moor
> When Hammond saw the castle walls grey as a piece of slate
> He nailed his thesis in peer review form upon the city gate
> And a 1000 years to the proof of God became his final fate

cut it *out*, Matt!

butting

--
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~butting
'Tis the fell work of the international floating-head-missile-zombie-
From: Otto Bahn on
"George Hammond" <Nowhere1(a)notspam.net> wrote
..
> Answering you is a waste of time except that I am using
> voice dictation and don't have to lift a finger to do so.
> It is sad and pathetic but somehow reassuring to be
> absolutely confident and have proof positive that you are an
> ABSOLUTE FOOL.

Voice dictation has an all-caps mode?

ELEVENTY!

--oTTo--