From: George Hammond on
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 22:47:11 -0000, Madge
<deletethisbit.itsreallyhere(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 22:16:00 -0000, George Hammond
><<f378f5ddbe6cq4t990bgmm36m333b8orur(a)4ax.com>> wrote:
>

>> http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god <<<-----
>
>It's dead Jim!! Geocities shut down last month. However you have been
>archived for posterity here
>
>http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god

Not to worry Toots, I keep several identical mirror sites in
operation at all times with independent ISP's so I CAN'T be
shut down, ever:
GEORGE HAMMOND'S PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
Primary site
http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/george_hammond
Mirror site
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
HAMMOND FOLK SONG by Casey Bennetto
http://interrobang.jwgh.org/songs/hammond.mp3
=======================================
From: George Hammond on
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:44:55 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
<paul(a)hovnanian.com> wrote:

>Library of Congress? Have you stopped hanging around the children's
>literature section?

Huh...unlike you, I'm not a pedofile.
From: Dr. HotSalt on
On Nov 7, 10:00 pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:

> Not to worry Toots, I keep several identical mirror sites in
> operation at all times with independent ISP's so I CAN'T be
> shut down, ever:

Good. I think I warned you about that some time ago. I still
recommend you get an independent database server (hacker-proofed up
the wazoo of course) going in case the whole international cyberwar
thing goes critical and even the Wayback Machine gets wiped. Now that
mass ROM storage is cheaper by the gigabyte these days you might
consider going that route; no erasable storage at all.

George, we may have a real-world acquaintance in common. Did you
take any classes in either Phoenix College or Grand Canyon University
in or near Phoenix AZ during the late 60's to early 70's?

Do you remember a James Thomas Crowder? He may have used either Jim
or Tom as his first name at the time.

Mark L. Fergerson
From: George Hammond on
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:09:29 -0800 (PST), "Dr. HotSalt"
<alien8752(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 7, 10:00�pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
>
>> Not to worry Toots, I keep several identical mirror sites in
>> operation at all times with independent ISP's so I CAN'T be
>> shut down, ever:
>
> Good. I think I warned you about that some time ago.

[Hammond]
With all due respect, the day you need to warn me will
be the day hell freezes over. my website not only has
multiple mirror copies in operation 24-7-365, I also have
every square inch of the website backed up on DVDs, flash
drives and hard drives and online storage. Think about it
for Christ's sake; what do you think the guy who's
discovered and published the world's first scientific proof
of God knows about danger? don't be ridiculous!

>recommend you get an independent database server (hacker-proofed up
>the wazoo of course) going in case the whole international cyberwar
>thing goes critical and even the Wayback Machine gets wiped. Now that
>mass ROM storage is cheaper by the gigabyte these days you might
>consider going that route; no erasable storage at all.

[Hammond]
I don't need Way-back or any other machines to backup my
website. DVD backup copies of every square inch of the site
are in several bank safe deposit boxes. Don't be
ridiculous. who do you think you're talking to, an amateur!

> George, we may have a real-world acquaintance in common. Did you
>take any classes in either Phoenix College or Grand Canyon University
>in or near Phoenix AZ during the late 60's to early 70's?

[Hammond]
No, never heard of the place. Someone like me does not
"take courses" in anything. My CV has Ben posted a
bazillion times on USENET it shows that I have 2 degreesin
theoretical physics from accredited universities in
Massachusetts.
What amazes me is that you've been talking to me for 10
years and you still don't know why am!

> Do you remember a James Thomas Crowder? He may have used either Jim
>or Tom as his first name at the time.

[Hammond]
never heard of the guy.

From: Yap on
On Nov 6, 8:22 pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.net> wrote:
> [...]
> which is mental speed and is time related.  The curvature of
> this matrix was actually caused by brain growth, in
> particular the well known Secular Trend in human growth.
> What I had discovered is that all of psychology is explained
> by a curvature of subjective spacetime.... a  CURVATURE OF
> REALITY! .  I was amazed at how simple this discovery was...
> apparently I must have been the first physicist in history
> to ever take psychology seriously.  Little did I know how
> momentous this discovery actually was!
>    Once the stunning fact is discovered that psychology is a
> CURVATURE it is not long before one realizes that this
> curvature is actually the explaination of "God"... yes, the
> God of the Bible.  Sure enough, the Secular Trend growth
> deficit in the brain causes the "unconscious mind" which is
> in fact the God of the Bible.  Analysis soon showed that
> this discovery explained the following 13 major historical
> facts about the phenomenon of God:
>
> 1.   There physically exists an "invisible world" known as
>       "Heaven" which is similar to Earth but is a paradise.
> 2.   God is an "invisible man" who lives there and is all
>        powerful and rules the actual (visible) world from
>        there.
> 3.    This God can effect miracles which transcend
>        the (known) laws of Physics.
> 4.    Jesus said "God is a spirit" Jn 4:24
> 5.    Historically Religion has evolved from Polytheism
>        (many demigods) to Monotheism (one supreme God).
> 6.    Christianity predicts the world is transforming itself
>        into  Heaven and will actually complete this at a
>        date known as "Kingdom Come"... or the "end of the
>        world".
> 7.   There is such a thing as "Eternal Life".
> 8.   Jesus was the physical "incarnation of God"
> 9.   The Cross for some reason is the central symbol of
>       (Western) Religion.
> 10. For some reason our main canonical text is written
>       in 4 identical versions known as the "4-Gospel Canon".
> 11. God "created the world" only a matter of "thousands"
>       of years ago (Genesis) not "billions" of years ago
>       (Big Bang) as Science believes.
> 12. God created man "in his own image".
> 13. There is a "Trinity of God", functionally or
>        operationally speaking.
>
>    the complete detailed explanation of all 13 of these
> leading items PROVES without any doubt that a curvature of
> subjective reality (the reality we see) is caused by the
> brain growth deficit and explains the entire phenomenon of
> God:
>
>                                      GOD IS A CURVATURE OF
> REALITY
>
>    Naturally I have published all of this in the peer
> reviewed literature in order to protect my priorities, and I
> am currently writing a book.  My peer published papers are
> prominantly posted on my website for your reading
> convenience (url in signature file below).
>   Meanwhile, the discovery of the world's first scientific
> proof of God is my calling card to history.

Are you sure that you got his permission to find him?
Or you are working against his will, otherwise how could million find
in vain for thousands of years?