From: Bob CP on
dontmesswithbill wrote:
> Thank you again for the help, regmon is beyond my skill level.
>
> I tried logging in a different account and the boxes are retained, so it is
> specific to one account.
>
> The web browsers do not remember anything on pages, not just login. For
> Example. UPS's website or Fedex ask for Country everytime I open them. I can
> check the box to remember USA and next time I go to UPS.com it will ask for
> country again.
>
> Anybody?

I suspect that the UPS problem has to do with losing cookies. Do you
have your browser set to clear cookies at exit?
From: dontmesswithbill on
Well I've been plugging away at this all morning, it's working now and not
sure what because I've done so many things, but perhaps reapplying service
pack 3 cured it. thanks for your reply.

It appears that way, no they are not set to clear cookies when I exit... UPS
was just an example. It happens in Firefox and Explorer.