From: Karl E. Peterson on
nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote:
> What is Happening?
> This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing
> newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums.

Can anyone find the beginning of this thread in Google Groups?

Or did the b*stards completely hide their crime from the history books?

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Henning on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelandet
> nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote:
>> What is Happening?
>> This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin
>> discontinuing
>> newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums.
>
> Can anyone find the beginning of this thread in Google Groups?
>
> Or did the b*stards completely hide their crime from the history books?
>
> --
> .NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
> Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org

Seems the OP is marked as a RE:, guess a thread can't start with a RE:, or??

/Henning

From: Larry Serflaten on
On May 26, 3:33 pm, Karl E. Peterson <k...(a)exmvps.org> wrote:

> Can anyone find the beginning of this thread in Google Groups?

Try here: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/msg/fb6819496c91c863?hl=en

LFS
From: Henning on
"Larry Serflaten" <serflaten(a)gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
On May 26, 3:33 pm, Karl E. Peterson <k...(a)exmvps.org> wrote:

> Can anyone find the beginning of this thread in Google Groups?

Try here:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/msg/fb6819496c91c863?hl=en

LFS

Except this part that is different...

invite you to participate at
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssmartdevicesnative/th...
forum(s).

Not exactly the same thing.

/Henning

From: Henning on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelandet
> nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote:
>> What is Happening?
>> This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin
>> discontinuing
>> newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums.
>
> Can anyone find the beginning of this thread in Google Groups?
>
> Or did the b*stards completely hide their crime from the history books?
>
> --
> .NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
> Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org

Hmmmm, am only I getting this from the msg src?

Subject:
=?UTF-8?B?UmVtaW5kZXIgLSBNaWNyb3NvZnQgUmVzcG9uZHMgdG8gdGhlIEV2b2x1dGlvbiBvZiBDb21tdW5pdHk=?=

/Henning

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: VB6 syntax question