From: john on
I have Outllook 2007. I had to reinstall because scanpst would not work.
As a result I somehow lost all my old calendar data.

Now the pop up reminder notices are not working. For example if I set it to
remind me 18 hours ahead of a date, no pop up notice appears when it should.

What should I do?

Thanks

From: DL on
Well a reinstall of Outlook will not do anything to the data file, which
will be in the same state as before.
You fail to mention why scanpst did not run.
Tried the cleanreminders switch?
Start>Run........outlook.exe /cleanreminders
(note space between exe /)

From: john on
I ran (outlook.exe /cleanreminders) and the reminders are still not working.

> Well a reinstall of Outlook will not do anything to the data file, which
> will be in the same state as before.
> You fail to mention why scanpst did not run.

Scanpst didn t run because some file was missing (or corrupt) , according to
an error message.
The reason I tried to run scanpst was because reminder notices could not be
"dismissed" and kept appearing everytime I opened Outlook