From: Igor R. on
> Why do you need an application? Is a dll c# COM server not sufficient?
>
> That COM Server is nothing more than a COM wrapper for the WCF server.

You mean that I have make another DLL that would expose all the
interfaces of the WCF server, and implement them by forwadring to the
WCF server? Well, for lack of any other option, that's what I'm doing
now, but it doubles the maintenance cost.
From: Peter Duniho on
Igor R. wrote:
>> Why do you need an application? Is a dll c# COM server not sufficient?
>>
>> That COM Server is nothing more than a COM wrapper for the WCF server.
>
> You mean that I have make another DLL that would expose all the
> interfaces of the WCF server, and implement them by forwadring to the
> WCF server? Well, for lack of any other option, that's what I'm doing
> now, but it doubles the maintenance cost.

I don't really think that's necessary. You should look more closely at
why regasm.exe isn't finding anything to export. Maybe you've just
forgotten to enable COM visibility in the project settings, or something
else simple like that?

Pete