From: Clayton on
I remote desktop into a server then from there remote access into another 3
computers but 2 of them are causing problems when they are restarted
remotely which is Start/Run "shutdown -r"
2 of the computers after being restarted are unable to be accessed and when
I try to access them, I get a message "This computer can't connect to the
remote computer, try connecting again" so I asked the customer what is on
the screen after the restart and they tell me it is the username and
password box showing up like it always does when we switch them on in the
morning.
the other one of 3 works fine.

Thanks

From: Clayton on
All good now, after a virus scan, it works ok now.