From: David Lewis on
I have clients with SBS 03 & 08 and they have the Remote Web Workplace
feature
Is it possible to use RWW on a regular windows 2003 or 2008 server? (Not
SBS)

From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello David,

The RWW isn't available in other versions then SBS. Within Windows 2008 and
higher you can have a look into the new Remote desktopn services. Maybe that
is an option for you:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd640164(WS.10).aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

> I have clients with SBS 03 & 08 and they have the Remote Web Workplace
> feature
> Is it possible to use RWW on a regular windows 2003 or 2008 server?
> (Not
> SBS)

Pages: 1
Prev: Network Server problem