From: Fiona on
Anyone know how to completely remove bearshare? Removed if from Add/Remove
programs and program files, have run various spyware programs,but, it is
still there.

Fiona
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Fiona" <Fiona(a)discussions.microsoft.com>

| Anyone know how to completely remove bearshare? Removed if from Add/Remove
| programs and program files, have run various spyware programs,but, it is
| still there.
|
| Fiona

Finona:

I realize your last post indicated "Vearshare" not Bearshare but there is NO reason to post
this query twice !

After you removed BearShare from the Control {anel applet "Add/Remove Software", did you
reboot the PC ?

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: Jone Doe on

> From: "Fiona" <Fiona(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
>
> | Anyone know how to completely remove bearshare? Removed if from
> Add/Remove
> | programs and program files, have run various spyware programs,but, it is
> | still there.
> |
> | Fiona
>
> Finona:
>
> I realize your last post indicated "Vearshare" not Bearshare but there is
> NO reason to post
> this query twice !
>
> After you removed BearShare from the Control {anel applet "Add/Remove
> Software", did you
> reboot the PC ?
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Also, when doing that it does not remove the bearshare folder. Just check
it to make sure it doesn't contain a file you want, and then delete the
entire folder.

From: Fiona on
Yes, I re-booted the pc, but still the same. Have run various spyware removal
programs and am not having any luck!

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Fiona" <Fiona(a)discussions.microsoft.com>

| Yes, I re-booted the pc, but still the same. Have run various spyware removal
| programs and am not having any luck!

Please post exactly what is left after the reboot....

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Pages: 1