From: sawyer on
Hello all

We are running Exchange 2007 sp2 and all users are running Outlook 2007 sp2.
All resource mailboxes are set up for AAA, lately we have been noticing that
some users who have permissions to the resource mailboxes calendar (using
outlook to grant permissions) are opening up the conference room mailbox
inside of there outlook client and are moving, or removing or double booking
meetings, they are basically directly editing the conference room mailbox
because they have permission to it and making changes to already confirmed
meetings. We have since removed all the custom rights that were granted on
the resource mailboxes to prevent this from happening and have granted the
"reviewer right" to users who need or want to add the calendar to the users
outlook profile. My question is this a reasonable way to resolve this issue?

Thanks

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
What you have done hasn't resolved the issue?
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: sawyer on
are you asking me or telling me? if you are telling me, can you explain why
it hasn't resolved the issue?

Thanks

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
What is the issue?