From: S1L1Y1 on
It seems like I have some corrupt window xp files. How do I repair them?
Sol

From: Bob I on
Provided you have the Windows CD with the latest SP

Start, Run, SFC /scannow

But why do you say "seems like"? Either they are or they aren't!

From: HeyBub on
S1L1Y1 wrote:
> It seems like I have some corrupt window xp files. How do I repair
> them? Sol

In general, you can't actually "repair" them; they have to be replaced.

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:39:28 -0500, "S1L1Y1" <s1l1y1(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> It seems like I have some corrupt window xp files. How do I repair them?

Exactly what do you mean by "seems like"? What files are they? How do
you know they are corrupt? What is the nature of the corruption, if
you know? If you get an error message telling you about the problem,
please provide it here, verbatim.

Since there is a possibility that whatever corruption you have, it was
caused by malware infection, please also tell us what anti-virus and
anti-spyware programs you run, and whether you keep them up-to-date.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: db on
you can determine if you have
corrupted system files by booting