From: Gord Dibben on
Same in 2003 and 2007

I misspoke.

Rows 12 and 13 won't appear as repeating on first page but will on each
successive page.

Right as always...............NOT! <g>

Gord

From: Opal on
??

Yes, they used to repeat and suddenly not...not sure why
or how this happened, but I can't get these rows to repeat
anymore.
From: Glenn on
Opal wrote:
> ??
>
> Yes, they used to repeat and suddenly not...not sure why
> or how this happened, but I can't get these rows to repeat
> anymore.

Make sure you have only this one worksheet selected, then go to File / Page
Setup / Sheet / Rows to repeat at top: and enter $12:$13. When you print (or
Print Preview), what is the result?
From: Opal on
the result is

Page 1

Rows 1 - 21

Page 2

Rows 1 - 9, 22-29

From: Glenn on
Opal wrote:
> the result is
>
> Page 1
>
> Rows 1 - 21
>
> Page 2
>
> Rows 1 - 9, 22-29

Makes no sense. If you want, and if the workbook is less than 1mb, email it to
me at schwandtg at aol dot com and I'll take a look at it.