From: ToferKing on
This particular version is Outlook 2003.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> This particular version is Outlook 2003.

You'll need to insert the signature manually. If using the Outlook editor,
click the Signatures button. It's different using Word as the mail editor,
and while I know how it works for new messages, I don't use Word as my editor
and haven't experimented with replies.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]