From: jkb4664 on
when I reply to a message or forward one, the original message and my reply
is so tiny I can't read it. This problem is new in the last week or so. Does
any one know why this may have happened. What I might have done to cause it?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jkb4664" <jkb4664(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> when I reply to a message or forward one, the original message and my reply
> is so tiny I can't read it. This problem is new in the last week or so.
> Does
> any one know why this may have happened. What I might have done to cause it?

Adjust your zoom factor. Exactly how is version dependent and you decided to
keep that bit of information secret, so you'll have to figure it out yourself.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]