From: Big-thunder on
when I type a letter or message in e-mail, if I use the space bar to move a
word forward, it deletes the first letter of word, when I type in new letter
it deletes next leter and so on.
From: David C. Holley on
Sounds like youre INSERT key is locked.

From: ScottFisher2004 on
Sounds like your keyboard is in overwrite versus insert mode. If you have a
key labeled 'insert', press it and see if that fixes your problem.

From: Derek Chilvers on
I think this is because you have accidentally hit the Insert key on your
keyboard. It may be marked INS or Insert. It is usually just to the right of
the space bar, or sometimes in the top right-hand corner
--
Derek