From: MichelleM via AccessMonster.com on
I have a main report with 2 subreports in it. One of the subreports seems to
be holding up the report when it comes to running and printing. When I run
the query and/or report for the problem subreport it returns data within 1
minute. When I run the main report, it takes anywhere up to 5 minutes to run
and about 12 minutes to print. When this subreport is removed from the main
report, running and printing is under 1 minute, so I know this subreport is
the problem.

I had seen a post similar to this question and I tried the suggestions
(removing page breaks, turning force new page off, and not keeping together)
with no luck. Wondering if there were any other ideas could try?

I do not know VBA code, but if there is something I could copy and paste that
would help my report, I am willing to try anything.