From: Kate Bridges Kate on
I created a report based on a cross-tab query using the wizard. It is handy
in many ways, including keeping the values evenly spaced in each row and
changing their horizontal order in the row by using the left and right arrow
buttons. But can I turn off this feature? I want to insert a
manually-created sub-total of the first 3 values, and it won't let me insert
that manual sub-total between the 3rd and 4th values, because I can't create
a wider space between any of the values.

I don't see any different properties in these values and the
manually-created values.