From: Samson on
Hi,

I have created Report, which Body section is too large.
After Header section is printed, body is transfered to the second
page, but I want to print some part of body on the first page(after
header) as much as it fit, and then transfer to the second page(the
part that does not fit on the first page).

Thanks a lot,
Samson

From: Savatage on
If you can't shrink the body section you have then you can create more than 1
body section
example:
Item Body(1)
Item Body(2)
Item Body(3)

& Check out the section property "KeepWithNext"

Use this property to avoid page breaks between a section and a following
section of the same type.
Applies to Sections

Settings
Avoid page breaks between the sections Yes (the default)
Allow page breaks between the sections No

From: Samson on
Thank you very much,
this helped me a lot

Samson