From: Wing on
Hi,

I have faced a problem when I try to grant access right to user as below:
- A user who is assigned the Role "SUPER"
- Applied the company filter for that user who has all permissions
- And then Re-login Navision by that user, the error occurs:
Contact your system manager if you need to have your permissions changed."

Why does it happen?
How can i solve it?

Thanks,
wing

From: Savatage on
adding the super(data) shouldn't matter but it's worth a try.
If the error remains it's probably because you
"Applied the company filter for that user who has all permissions"

Perhaps that is not setup correctly

From: Savatage on

From: Wing on
Thank you for your reply..
I have read a case on
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5810&highlight=permission which
menstion to synchronize to database after changed the permission for users.
I am waiting the feedback from my colleague about this case.

Thanks,
Wing

From: Wing on
Hi,

I have tried to install a new 4.0 environment with no SP1.
On Navision Database, I created a user who is assigned to role SUPER and
assigned a company filter.

The error occurs. Why? How can i solve it? Need to upgrade to SP1 b/c it is
fine on SP1?

Thanks,
Wing