From: Hans on
Hi Wing,

This is an error in the Application which was solved with a hotfix. See
Kb-articles KB 890551 and KB 891582.
You need to install changed versie of the executables.
There is a workaround: You could create a seperate role with permissions for
the Objecttabel WITHOUT the companyfilter, but there are more systemtables
you have to add to this role.
It's important that this separate role doesn't have a companyfilter.

Greets,

Hans