From: Grant on
On Jun 2, 5:22 pm, "Stephen Quinn" <stevej...(a)bigpondSPAM.net.au>
wrote:
> Grant
>
> You more than likely have a pathing problem with the different versions of
> the DLLs.
> ie the wrong ones are being found first.
>
> Either that or you need to touch all your LIBS/AEFs in the repo and compile
> again.
>
> > ReportPro211. I learned that I needed to update my RP211 to RP212 for
> > VO28 so I downloaded this from GraphX but now I have another problem.
>
> From my reading on the Grafxsoft ftp d/l site VO2.8 needs RP V 2.14, RP
> V2.12 was for VO2.6
>
> CYA
> Steve

Thank you Steve

You made me go back to the GraphX site and I found there was a
VO_28_3rd party folder as well as the
ReportPro folder and this one had RP214d1. I downloaded this and
installed it and can run the ReportPro
app so I expect I will be able to compile with these library files as
well.

Thanks for your help everyone
Grant
First  |  Prev  |