From: Kari on
Strange error! I have all files and RPT files on one server. On some reports
workstations print reports without all linked files - ie a customer report
without product names that are linked to invoice file that is the main file.
On the server everything works fine. I have had this syndrome on some ohter
sites too. Some complicated reports work still fine. What should I check?

VO 2.7b and ReportPro 2.12

Kari

From: Gary Miller on
Kari
Can you give us some more details, how are you initiating the report, what
does your array of swap files look like, etc.

Gary

From: Kari on
This listing goes wrong on workstation but not on the server. All necessary
folders are shared in the network. The code is as follows:

oReport := RpReport{Self,sReportPath+"ASITUO2.RPT",GetDefault()}
cCaption := "ASITUO2.RPT"
cJobName := "Tuotantolistan tulostus"
cMessage := "Listaus k�ynniss�..."
if oReport:IsValid
oReport:PrintPreview(cJobName,cPrint2Filename,cCaption,cMessage,,SW_SHOWNORMAL,ZOOM_WHOLE_PAGE)endifoReport:Close()....GetDefault() is the database path.sReportPath is RPT files pathThese paths are set in an INI file on the workstation and the values arecorrect. As I said, some reports work fine but some not - as this example.In the RPT file the section properties are:List kkhtuo // product file kkhasi // customer fileAll indexes are correct as well as the linked fieldsIn this example there are no array of swap files. In some report I have usedthemKari

From: Gary Miller on
Kari
Have you tried passing the full path to the tables in the array of swap
files?

Gary