From: EPM, enterprise Project Management EPM, enterprise Project on
Hello,
I have some questions about EPM.
it has some products. should I install all of them to work with EPM?
also I wanted to ask if all the EPM's functionalities are available via its
Web access environment. for example Project's creation, planning, design,
control and monitoring.
Thanks in advance
Inas
From: Rob Schneider on
You would be better to repost on the newsgroup dedicated to Project
Server microsoft.public.project.server. You also can see answers to
some of the questions you pose in Microsoft's web site on Project EPM.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Inas --

So that you can fully test and use the capabilities of Project Server 2007,
I would recommend you should install all of its components. To answer your
second question, no, you cannot projects in the Web interface (called
Project Web Access). Your Project Server administrator, along with EVERY
project manager, MUST have Microsoft Project Professional 2007 installed to
create, plan, and manage enterprise projects.

Also, in the future, please post all of your Project Server questions in the
microsoft.public.project.server newsgroups, as this newsgroup is dedicated
to the Microsoft Project desktop application only. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services