From: GeorgeBerz on
Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help

There have been several poeple who have used this coputer in the office and
I woul dlike to kill all profiles and reset Outlook to a VIRGIN state where
it is like it boots up for the 1st time welcoming me and asking name and
setting up emails. i do not want to add on a profile etc. I want it
completely wiped to start all over.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Go to %appdata%\microsoft\outlook and %localappdata%\microsoft\outlook and
delete the contents of both folders.
Go to control panel, mail and delete the profiles and make a new one.

You could also delete some registry keys and do a repair of office - change
the xx in the following key to match your version of office and delete it.
Go to Control panel, add remove programs and then repair.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\xx.0\Outlook

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"GeorgeBerz" <GeorgeBerz(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Reset Outlook 2007 Completely To Virgin State < Please Help
>
> There have been several poeple who have used this coputer in the office
> and
> I woul dlike to kill all profiles and reset Outlook to a VIRGIN state
> where
> it is like it boots up for the 1st time welcoming me and asking name and
> setting up emails. i do not want to add on a profile etc. I want it
> completely wiped to start all over.

Pages: 1
Prev: I can't open my outlook
Next: Outlook Express 6.0