From: Mike Primeau on
How can I reset or recreate an administrator password for a WSS 3.0
site. The site uses form authentication but the owner is not able to
log in with the administrator password.

I am able to login to Central Administrator (which uses AD
authentication) and view site collection. I also have admin rights on
the WSS server.

Is there a way to add a user or reset the password of the admin user
on a site?

Mike
From: "Stephen Woodard[MS]" on
I would start by going to whatever you are using as the credential store
for FBA to look at changing the password. If that is not an option then
just change the site administrator or add a different account to the Policy
for Web Applications list for the web app.

-Stephen