From: Daniel on
I've set up a recurring meeting in our SharePoint calendar that includes a workspace for each occurrence so to be able and upload files relevent to each meeting.

One meeting was cancelled, and I've deleted the meeting from the calendar. However, the "Select a date from the list below" list in the left column still includes the cancelled meeting date, and the workspace for that cancleed meeting still exists. In the past when I've deleted cancelled meetings from the calendar, a drop-down would appear on the corresponding workspace meeting date in the "Select a date from the list below" that had an option to delete the occurence. The drop-down didn't appear for this date, though.

How can I delete the one occurence in the workspace for the cancelled meeting without affecting the other occurences in the list?

Essential SQL Server 2000
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2e747f1d-e055-4c9f-b7eb-78e7994aad6c/essential-sql-server-2000.aspx