From: Al on
The problem is that you created the resources and sales with System Account. WorksFlows in MOSS 07 or WSS 3.0 dont run automatic when the user is a system account (Big Bug for developers jejej).
Create a new user with colaboration grants.
Create the resources with this user.
And AbraCadabra. The workflow is on and the resources is on.
Bye and excusme for my english

Kenny McGowan wrote:

I've got the same problem...
03-Dec-07

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:02 PM
Bill wrote:

Resource Reservation Template
We have been attempting to use the reservation templates that MS
supplies. However we have had an issue crop up where all the time
shows as reserved even if there are no reservations.

When you hit "add a reservation" the display shows up but all the bars
are purple indicating unavailable.

First time it happened was right after I deleted the only item in the
list. I was able to add an item but not using that page.

However it has now happened again and I am unable to add a reservation
from anywhere as it always says "The resource you are trying to
reserve is not available at the time you specified."

Anyone else experienced this? If so did you find a solution?

On Monday, December 03, 2007 10:07 AM
Kenny McGowan wrote:

I've got the same problem...
Can anybody help?