From: Mike on
I have some random settings in my Outlook that have been created by testing
out some third party apps over the years. Unfortunatly, some of them are
stored in my Exchange profile as removing the outcmd.dat file does not fix
them. Things like Calender filters, icons for calender items, etc. Is there
a way to reset outlook to defaults that pushes the change to Exchange?

It is Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007. I am doing the upgrade of Exchange
next month, and outlook as well, and would like these mailboxes cleaned up
before I do.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Use an Outlook switch to return Outlook to the default setting:

Start > Run > outlook.exe /firstrun (starts Outlook as though it was being
run for the first time)
or
Start > Run > outlook.exe /cleanviews (restores default views, all custom
views are lost)
or
Recreate the Outlook profile:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

--
Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon