From: Carla on
My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both
computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no
rule in my rules folder. I did this years ago so I can't be certain how it
was set up. Any suggestions?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Carla" <Carla(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both
> computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no
> rule in my rules folder. I did this years ago so I can't be certain how it
> was set up. Any suggestions?

What type of account do you use at the office?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]