From: hack_tick on
hi Guys!!
I am having a strange problem

I have manually created my string resource in a seperate file (.rc),
and added necessary constant in <resource.h> I have also included the
..rc file in my main resource file.

every thing seems to work fine, tested well.

but recently I have added more string resources, which seems to get
compiled in the application binary (EXE) I could find them through
resource editor, but when I try to load them using LoadString() it
always fail with error: 126 (module not found)

This happen to only certain strings, which are having resource ID and
more of random

The contents of resource.h file is

#define IDS_MY_CONST 41280

and .rc file content is

STRINGTABLE
BEGIN
IDS_MY_CONST "My Resource"
END

It seems like some problem wiht the resource ID????
any suggestions????