From: Bamelis Steve on
Hi,

i'm currently developing an applicaton on the Pocket Loox with windows 5.0
mobile.

I have a strange behaviour that I can't get rid off.

My application is building imageButtons (that I've made) depending on
database records. So my forms are dynamically created. Everything works fine.
But suddenly I get an error from the windows system. It says it encountered
an error, and ask's to send a report to microsoft. If I debug I can't find an
error.

If I disable the error reporting and go through my application in debug mode
(step by step) the application keeps going. If I just run the application it
shut's down.

I get the error WinCE501bException, Modname: netcfag12_0.dll version
2.0.5238.0

As I mentioned my applicaton dynamically builds the buttons. If I go from
one screen to an other I dispose of these controls for the sake of memory
consuption.

This is bugging me for few days now, and can't get any answers from anywhere.

I thinks this exception is quite new because googling it gives me two
entries where even there I can't get an anwer because it is not directly
related to my problem.

I'm using Visual Studio 2005, Windows Mobile 5.0, VGA device Fujitsu Siemens
Pocket Loox N560.

Please could somebody indicate me in some direction because I'm all out of
idees.

regards,

Bamelis Steve