From: aatifmusani on

i cant find the user profile which i have deleted in c:/doumensts and
settings.
i by mistakely deleted the profile the same way as Elemental has done...
i really want to recover the deleted profile.. please help me.

--
aatifmusani
aatifmusani's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/226472.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: No Mo on
Did you even bother to actually read the replies in the thread you hijacked?

"aatifmusani" <aatifmusani.4bxrpb(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
:
: i cant find the user profile which i have deleted in c:/doumensts and
: settings.
: i by mistakely deleted the profile the same way as Elemental has done...
: i really want to recover the deleted profile.. please help me.
:
:
: --
: aatifmusani

From: aatifmusani on

see.i am new here.. i don't understand even properly how to go about.. i
just posted the difficulty i had.. i request for a solution.. i regret
for any mistakes.. i read the replies.. but it didn't help me...as i
cant find my profile anywhere..