From: Shenan Stanley on
PaulB108 wrote:
> I do not believe so-so good point! However I was not logged in as
> admin when I made the original change either...

As long as you were logged in as someone with FULL RIGHTS to the file in
question and/or your other account has administrative rights... Same
accomplishment,

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: sgopus on
if your not logged in as admin, your not going to be able to take control of
the file as admin, it's not a matter of authority level, it's an account name
matter, (in this case)