From: szepligeti ferenc on
Hi all,
Cavo 2.8 (2837)

One client comments:
Some machines can not be "999" higher than the number of SLE box
entered. 4 now delete the previously entered digits numbers. RightSle
only 3 gives the number entered.
What we have realized is that these machines on which this error
occurs and the "dual-core" CPU with, so multicore.
There was a similar Visual Basic 6 to bother, there is also a multi-
core CPUs during the
was a problem with a patch downloaded from vb6 on the error corrected.

Anybody got ideas?
Szepligeti
From: Williem on
Hey,

If you can give me some steps needed to recreate the situation, I am
more than happy to work on it.

Regards,
Willie