From: Marshall Barton on
T5925MS via AccessMonster.com wrote:
>I'm using A2007. I just realized that it's not converting the roman numeral
>to a number. When I put the field in as =[AdminProgCriteriaRomanNumber]
>rather than AdminProgCriteriaRomanNumber, the result is the value of another
>field called AdminProgNumber. And, it doesn't do this on any other report in
>my database, only this report!

Check the control names for both fields, maybe you got those
mixed up too.

IF that has something to do with it, then its an argument in
favor of renaming controls so they are not the same as a
field name.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: T5925MS via AccessMonster.com on
Problem solved! You were right. The control names were the same. Once I
ensure they were different, it displayed the correct values. Great suggestion
about making control names different than field names.Thanks for your help!