From: Dimitri Df on
I'm looking for a gem that's able to send Growl notifications and
receive a click-event on the notification. There are some gems available
but the problem is none of them seem to be compatible with Ruby 1.9. Any
suggestions?

From: Dimitri Df on
jugyo kohno wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How about ruby-growl?
> I use ruby-growl on ruby1.9 with following patch.
>
> require 'digest/md5'
> module MD5
> def self.new(packet)
> Digest::MD5.new.update packet
> end
> end
Doesn't appear to be able to capture a click-event which is pretty
important for what I want to use it for.

From: jugyo kohno on
Hi!