From: Aldric Giacomoni on
I think this project doesn't get enough attention :-)
http://github.com/ryanb/ruby-warrior

I've tried it and it's really cool and entertaining. The code is also
pretty cool to look at, and it's got tests and everything.
What is your opinion of it? How far can you go before you have to
actually think? :)

From: Bill Kelly on
Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
> I think this project doesn't get enough attention :-)
> http://github.com/ryanb/ruby-warrior

What a cool idea!

Looks fun! Bookmarked.

Regards,

Bill

From: H- 16 on
Bill Kelly wrote:
Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
> I think this project doesn't get enough attention :-)
> http://github.com/ryanb/ruby-warrior

Oh, definately, this is probably the best way to teach programing.

From: Benoit Daloze on

Just began and already addicted :D

my lazy fingers found instance_exec very useful ;)

From: thunk on

Ok ;) then ;) ;), why are the Shopping Baskets still So Dumb ;) ??

;)

thunk