First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
from functions to classes, where should I start?
Guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions like this. I'm a software tester, working for 4.5 years. Most of the work is about manual testing, for 1-2 month per year, I need to write my own scripts for automation or tools. For the first 2 years, all scripts are pure steps, do step1, step2, if... 11 Jul 2010 15:57
Ruby WARC Parser
Is anybody out there working on a Ruby-based parser for the WARC (Web ARChive) file format that (relatively) recently replaced the ARC format? Or perhaps Ruby wrappers around WARC-parsing utilities? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. ... 8 Jul 2010 20:19
cheap sale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
Where can I find shoes?
Ruby Expect
I have a expect scripts that I use to get from system to system, and would like to translate them into Ruby. These scripts I use to ssh into a system, setup environment variables and aliases that then turn over control to me.. My scripts are usually a lot longer bug basically in Expect: set host [lindex $argv 0]... 8 Jul 2010 15:51
Silencing Standard Error
Hello, I am new here, so I apologize if this is a lame question. I have googled for quite awhile trying to find out the answer to my question to no avail. In a script, I am issuing this line: returnAddress = `defaults read /path/to/conappsqa.bundle/serverconfig serverAddress` Which reads a plist ... 13 Jul 2010 05:26
instructor solution manual for Signals, Systems & Transforms 4 ED by Phillips, Parr & Riskin
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 8 Jul 2010 12:29
Write/Read File having Japanese characters as file name
Hi My requirement is to create new files by names from database(UTF8 encoded for multi language support). Mostly Japanese langauge support. I need to create file for each project with project name. Sometimes the project name will be in Japanese. In such case i could not generate file name with "事由別バグレポート.txt... 8 Jul 2010 10:14
Regular expressions, capture repeated groups
I'm trying to emulate something I've done in .Net many moons ago, which is capture a named group, but not just once, get all it's repetitions and then be able to see all those repetitions. I think they call them GroupCollections in C#. This is the kind of code I'm trying to emulate with Ruby(1.9.1): using System; u... 8 Jul 2010 13:36
Complie-time polymorphsim and Run-time polymorpshism
Hi I wanted to know about complie-time polymorphsim and run-time polymorpshism in ruby with examples. Regards, Hari ... 8 Jul 2010 08:02