From: RDB. on
When trying to open the rules and alerts, the window opens and immediately
closes. I am unable to work with rules and alerts or see any error message.
The mailbox is connected to exchange.

When trying to work with rules and alerts in offline mode the message “You
are currently working offline. To use this command you must go online and
connect to Microsoft Exchange” appears.

How do I enable client side rules?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
When you have an exchange account in your profile all rules are stored on
the server and you need to be online to create and edit them.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: